Saturday 14 March 2009

I want to be alone !

Most of the photos so far on my blog have been of the dogs. But i also have a cat Sophie, a beautiful, grey, fawn and pink at with long fur and grey green eyes. She resembles the American Calico cats and came from an animal rescue centre called HOPE, in Norfolk. I wanted a bagpuss type of cat, who sat on my lap and purred. instead i have the Atilla the Hun of cats, who has claimed the entire neighbourhood for her territory. As for those inferior beings, dogs and humans, why should she care about them, she rules us all with an iron paw. Every cat rival is lead back to the garden to be dispossed of by her golden servants. Humans are either bitten or licked, depending on if she likes you or not. She costs far more to keep than the five goldies and has played havoc with ornaments,plates and dishes. She is really beutiful, and sometimes conescends to sit by my shoulders. This picture shows her sitting in one of the drwas of the wardrobe, sulking after i have just combed her through. She does allow me to comb her, but woe betide the hands others who try.

Today, i finished my grey Olivia coat, made from alpaca, in a kit Martin brought me for Christmas.Based on feather and fan, lace and rib stitches, made from wool produced by local alpacas. have also photographed the Origins wool coat, that i finished a little while ago. I haven't worn the alpaca yet, but the Origins jacket is really warm, great for the cold days that we have just had.

No comments: