Wednesday 17 December 2008

Winter Warmers

So, what is your favourite winter warmer for your hands?
Mitts or gloves
Do you have a favourite pattern or finished object?
No
What is your favourite yarn for gloves/mittens/handwarmers?
None
Are there any patterns out there you would love to own?
Not really
Or do you already have a winter warmer and you would like some mittens/gloves/handwarmers to match?
No

For my secret swap partner for winter warmers and any other groups.
Hi there, i hope the following information will help you in your quest.
  • I love all natural yarns, handyed, etc
  • Please no socks as i have walking difficulties and they will restrict my circulation
  • I would love, something like a bag or mitts or winter elf or something for my long sufferring hubby
  • I love anything ethnic, historical or from nature ie the sea
  • I love buttons, beads,etc as i spin, knit,crochet,sew,embroider,silk paint,textile paint,make cards,weave, etc
  • I also read,listen to audio books,love travel, nature in general
  • I love colours of all kind, but not neon or black,
  • I like most types of yarns but not mohair, it makes me itch, i would love to try some seacell or posh yarn
  • I am about an upper intermediat in levels, and i like to try new things, including free form and modular

Thankyou for the time that you have spent in making up my swap parcel for me.

No comments: