Monday 1 March 2010

Spring has come at last!!!


After many months of not blogging ,due to injured arm, life in general etc, i am back again. After so many months of cold and dismal weather, the sun came out and snowdrops are yo be seen popping there heads above the earth.Lily has spring fever, i have completed two large projects for the Ravelry knitting Olympics and new energy seems to be flowing in the veins. It seemed right to blog again.Today, i went to Ely for my embroidery group, and popped into the new wool shop. There i met Alison Yarninmypocket,selling her hand dyed yarns,i could not resist and my stash has grown by 3 balls. Some beautiful sea coloured lace weight and 1 ball of terracotta sock yarn. i start my pictures with my beloved Simba, who else, and then those of my Ravelry knits and my travelling scarf.



No comments: